Asking Price: $19,500
- Year: 1985
- Model / Trim: GL Westfalia
- Odometer: 226,000
- Engine: See Below
- Transmission: Manual
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Location: Monterey, California
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
Original owner bought it in Germany and traveled around Europe before shipping it to the US.
- 226,000 miles (55,000 when we got it in 1991)
- New water boxer engine 4/2006 (Gowesty at 130,000 mi)
- Excellent condition inside and out with only minor age related issues and essentially no rust.
- 15×7 inch Gowesty, alloy wheels.
- LP tank replaced (1/2008, Gowesty)
- Many Extras including tinted windows, roof racks, German made rear racks, upgraded halogen headlights, Lithium Ion auxillary battery, CD/bluetooth stereo with good quality speakers, ARB awning with LED lighting, outside table mount and 3 point seat belts for back seat. Heavy duty pop-top lift assist kit (not installed).
- Refrigerator was replaced with storage cabinet.
- Maintenance and repair records for last 30 years
$19,500 or best offer
Last Updated on June 11, 2021 by VWVanagonCamper.com