Asking Price: $45,000
- Year: 1986
- Model / Trim: Syncro Westfalia
- Odometer: 180,000
- Engine: See Below
- Transmission: Manual
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Location: Hygiene, Colorado
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
1986 Syncro, Westfalia, Full Original Camper Van for Sale
Price: $45,000 OBO
Want to own a piece of van life history with one of the rarest vans in the U.S.? Look no further than this 1986 VW Westfalia Syncro Vanagon. Off road capable. This is one of only 1500 Westfalia Syncro’s in the U.S AND its a manual.
– Subaru 2.2 conversion engine.
– Syncro provides AWD
– Manual Transmission
– Good power, goes around 45mph before tunnel on I-70.
– The Odometer was not working for a period of time, but is now fixed. The new engine has roughly 180,000 miles on it and it still runs great.
– New muffler installed 2015.
– Handles off-road conditions very well with high clearance.
– African Big Brakes on the rear and small car performance disk brakes on the front.
– Heavy duty Palmer Springs.
– Roof top safari basket, racks, rear tire and frame for bike rack on the rear.
– Body panels replaced in 2012. See crack on the driver side mid panel.
– New netting for pop top in 2015.
– Cat converter.
– Brake pads installed 2015.
– 2018 replaced spark plugs, fuel and air filters, steering coupler, steering pump, and new battery.
– Upgraded stereo – Deck, speakers, amp and sub.
– We spent $2000 to update the fridge, oven and sink to their original working condition.
– Tires in excellent condition
– Everything is up to date and there has only been 100 miles put on this van since 2018
We love this van but are ready to part ways with it due our growing family.
Headed for fluids service on Nov. 11 2020- Test drives will begin after Nov. 13.
Open to reasonable offers.
I do not need help selling this vehicle. No Google Code.
Last Updated on November 14, 2020 by VanagonAds