Asking Price: $19,000
- Year: 1985
- Model / Trim: Westfalia
- Odometer: 250,000
- Engine: Not Listed
- Transmission: Manual
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Location: San Diego, California
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
We bought this beautiful 1985 Westy in March. After 6 months enjoying the Californian way of life, we have to go back to France so we are selling it. It’s a great van, it was already in good shape when we bought it and we have done the additional fixing that was needed for our family road tripping. You’ll certainly love it as much as we do:
– 1.9L water-cooled engine rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago
– 4 speed manual transmission.
– Done since March 2017: new fuel tank unit and complete resealing; new clutch master and slave cylinders; new brake master cylinder.
– New second battery
– Paint and interior done about 7 years ago and still in great shape, straight body with no dents and only 1 spot of rust under the windshield.
– New water pump, thermostat, temperature sensors, belts.
– Mercedes 16″ wheels and new tires.
– Pop up tent in good shape.
– Hardwood floors.
– Led Interior Lights with remote.
– Tinted windows.
– Sink and stove work. Fridge does not.
– Mattress covers and window screens.
We also have many extras from Gowesty to offer like: Oscillating Fan, Family Car Organizers, Cord Gear Hammock, Roof Rack Bundle, Locking Surfboard Strap, Litterbag & Tissue Holder (DLMSMTP34)
Please note that we plan to actually sell it in the end of August, just before leaving, but you must see it now!